Have you ever known what you are looking for, but couldn't quite find what you wanted? Me too! Lately I have been searching online for a planner of sorts that would include all of the following:
- A weekly schedule where I can fill in when I work, have a dentist appointment, or days when I need to clean or go grocery shopping.
- A place to write down things that I call "must do's", things that have to be done ASAP on a specific day eg: buy flowers for a friends birthday, make a grocery list, return a book to the library.
- A place to write down personal goals such as exercising, working on projects, or learning something new.
Introducing the "To Do, Schedule, Goal Planning Sheet"! I know, it's not fancy, or have cool designs, or extra awesome fonts--but it's functional! I'm all about functioning.
Days of the week on the left and the dates for the week above.
I have created the following sections:
- "DO TODAY"! To avoid procrastination and forgetfulness.
- "SCHEDULE" section. For things that I regularly do on these days.
- "GOALS" section. I really wanted to incorporate this with my schedule and to do's. I have crochet projects I want to start. I want to learn more about Excel. I need to exercise! I want to set a specific day to do each of these things or I will spend everyday crocheting :)
- "GOAL TARGETS". Writing down a goal is great! But including specifics about how to accomplish that goal is even better!! Now I can list what crochet project I want to work on and how much I want to try and accomplish that day. I can write down when I will exercise and for how long.
On Sundays I will fill out my schedule for the week, either online or I can print it and fill it in (using a pencil to easily make changes!)
You can download the file HERE. After you download the file, you can delete my sample schedule items and fill in your own. If you have the Google Drive App on your smartphone, you can add items from there as well.
Reminder: You must download and SAVE the file to your own computer before you will be able to edit it. :)