7.31.2012

Carpool Schedule UPDATED 2013-2014


UPDATE!!  I have updated the Carpool Schedule for the 2013-2014 school year :)  Enjoy!
_______________________________

Today I have uploaded my Carpool Schedule. I created this template when I was in a carpool to take my daughter to school. I've updated it for the coming 2013-14 school year. I'm uploading two templates today. Carpool 1 is set up with the dates for my school district which include the days there are no school (ie: Thanksgiving & Christmas break etc). Just insert the name of the driver in the space provided.

We had one person take and pick up the children from school so that's why there is only one cell provided per day. But you can easily add two names to the cell and just use a "/" between the names.

Carpool 2 has only the dates with no designated breaks. This way you can customize it for your school's calendar. With the Carpool 2 template you can also customize it for carpooling to after-school activities and just block out the days you are not carpooling by filling in a cell with a dark color such as black or gray.

At the bottom of each template is a space for the name of the Parents of the child, the child's name, the address of the child, home phone number, and cell phone numbers of the parents. It's great to have the contact info on the schedule in case someone needs to swap days. Unfortunately I only had room for 3 families information to keep everything on the same page. If you have more than 3 in a carpool just copy and paste the entire information section and move it to the next page then you can copy/paste to add more parent information below. If you are copy/paste challenged please comment below and I will make the changes for you!

Click on the words below and it will take you to a Google Drive Documents page.  Download the document.  (Google Drive does not always show the document in its true format)

CARPOOL SCHEDULE 1


CARPOOL SCHEDULE 2




3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! I am looking for a template for full-time kids and one for kinder. We have 4 women with 7 kids mixing with full time and kinder. So all of us are switching on and off for the morning, then kinder drop off and then pick up. ahh...HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I could help!! Thanks for replying and be sure to share my blog URL with your friends. Happy Carpooling!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your carpool spreadsheet. This will save me so much time!

    ReplyDelete